Family law and Divorce

Family Law Attorney in Greensboro, NC

We represent domestic clients in Guilford County.

Dependable Greensboro Family Law Representation

The representation you depend on for a family law matter can have a significant impact on your life and that of your children for years or decades to come. Whether you are seeking dependable counsel to protect your interests as a marriage comes to an end or you are seeking to build your family through adoption, having a partner on your side who can provide personal attention and dependable answers can make all the difference.
My name is Mercedes Chut and I am a Guilford County family law attorney who represents people throughout the Triad area in a wide range of family law and divorce matters. With legal experience spanning two decades, I can help you find answers that protect you and your loved ones.
A mother and child reunited by their family law attorney in Greensboro nc

Complete Family Law Representation

When searching for the right lawyer to handle your case, make sure the professional you hire has the experience, the commitment to client service and the tools to be effective in your case. I have handled a wide range of family law cases for more than 20 years of legal practice, and my first priority in every case is what is best for my client.
Rely on my office for dependable support in cases involving:
  • Absolute divorce 
  • Property distribution 
  • Alimony 
  • Child support and child support modifications 
  • Child custody and visitation 
  • Adoptions 
  • Termination of parental rights 
  • Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements
  • Separation Agreements
Whatever your legal needs, I will be at your side every step of the way to make sure that your rights and your interests are protected in and out of the courtroom.

Call for a Consultation With a Greensboro Divorce Attorney

I am available for family consultations at my Greensboro office. I will sit down with you, review your situation and offer some initial options for how I can handle your case. Call me at 336-274-0352 or contact my office online to set up an appointment with an experienced attorney.
Share by: